YouRam - YouTube Embed plugin
YouTube Channel, Playlist & Video Gallery [jQuery plugin]
How to Use YouRam:
Upload the "youram" folder to your server using FTP.
Add the YouRam container DIV inside your HTML body.
Include the YouRam JS and CSS scripts in your HEAD section inside HTML.
Call the YouRam Script in your Script Tag
How to generate YouTube API Key:
1. Navigate to Google Developer Console
2. Log in using your Google Account. Click on the "New Project" button.
3. Provide a Project name and click on Create button.
4. Inside your new project, search for YouTube Data API in the search box and select it.
5. Click on the Enable button for the YouTube Data API.
6. Then navigate to Credentials item and click on Create Credentials button. Then select API Key.
7. Copy your API Key and use it in your YouRam plugin options.
Let us know what additional features you would like to get in Youram!